Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cafe Pascucci

One day we went to Express Avenue mall.I think this is the the so far best mall in Chennai, with enough space and all brands and with pleasant interior.Earlier I used to like Citi centre, but now days it seems to be quite small with not many stores and always crowded.
Here while strolling we found this italian cafe..its on the back side of entrance.
We ordered  tomato Bruchetta, one cappuccino and one desert..it was something fruits , cream and icecream.
and all three items were delicious and  very well served.

Prices are moderate and ambiance is good. I liked the place and it is certainly worth a visit.I enjoyed both the things bruchetta and my dessert...I have never tasted something so good, like this, its cream but tastes like ice cream.

49, Whites Road., Royapettah, Chennai
Landmark: In Express Avenue Mall
phone.9840922895

6 comments:

sm said...

clean and neat
nice pic

Harman said...

very nice..
Please Visit My Blog..
Lyrics Mantra

Jay said...

A perfect place to have relaxed shopping...love d place..!Tasty appetite






Dr.Sameena Prathap
said...

Lovely post...Nice place to be...Gotta visit and try it out...:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com/

Renu said...

sm: it was taken from my mobile:)

Harman: thanks, and sure!!

Jay: yes perfect for relaxation!!

Dr. Sameena: I know you will like it..give it a try.

Emreen said...

Oh ! We have been to EA many times.. But I have never seen this... !! Thanks for sharing... !! Would love to try it ... !!